Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sutta Song

I remember girls deserting the arena when the band Pentagram started chanting " B*C*
Sutta" along with us at ISM during srijan2k6. However, I had a completely different experience at IIT KGP.

Recently I attended a party by Nettech(an organisation which gives summer training in network management). Since some of my friends were a part of the training, I was also invited.Approximately 300 guys and gals in almost equal proportion were dancing to the tunes and adding to the beauty of the evening.

Someone played the song "sutta" and I cud hear all the girls crying and whistling passionately.It was as if this song had the effect of a Booster on their souls.
when the song was changed I heard some girls shouting "sir,B*C* Sutta fir se"(aaila!! bharosa nai hua kya)..

Guys became almost electrified on this response of girls..some of the guys went further and the famous XLRI song("danda" ) was on the decks now..To add to my amazement the gals were still tapping their legs..

After the party, at my room I was wondering ,what was it that made the ISM girls leave the arena then back in 2k6. Has india changed so much in last one year??
By the way, here at KGP I also heard the female version of "sutta" by the gals of NIT,K.. (Mail me, If you need this song)

Well, after all this I am forced to change my perceptions about gals..I would suggest you should too,if you haven't.

7 comments:

Ramblings said...

I think that whatever you have poured in the view of making it wierd,it is not making so much enthusiam but your writings has again been felt melodious.

prateeksha said...

Bah, dude!
I hate that pseudo-conservatism!

Dream Chaser said...

hello mam..if you can define this "pseudo=conservatism" please...
anyways..I loved that evening...I hope you shud change your comments now..

KV said...

This "grow up" problem is with IIT engineers only dude! Other places are doing pretty fine. Guess it'd still take a lot of time for "meritorious" technical institutions to "get-a-life"!! :D

I too was a bit surprised when I had to booze and dance on the same track in a mess party out here... complete with all the girls! :)

P.S. Send that female version to me, I guess I haven't had the chance to savour that yet... :)

Dream Chaser said...

http://www.esnips.com/web/mp3music-matdan/?flush=1

This is the link..I have uploaded it up here..

Manoranjan said...

Really I enjoyed more than ashutosh (By just reading his super post)..

Dream Chaser said...

Manu..if you would have been with me that day...U wud have njoyed more..aur bhi kafi kuchh hua tha..jo blog mein nai likkha hai maine...bahut mild hai ye blog..