Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Amidst the Nature and Closer with God

This weekend I undertook a trip to a few beautiful places around pune. These places assume additional significance for me as they provided an ideal blend of spirituality with nature. The places I am talking about are Triambakeshwar and Bheemashankar . These two belong to the most revered dwadash jyotirlinga(the 12 most auspicious Shivlings on the planet).

Here are a few pics that I took at these spots. However, I must add that these pics fall way short of depicting the woooooowwww effect when one sees the picturesque valleys at these places.



------A Beautiful Confluence of Mountains,water and Greenery-------



--------------------------Isn't It Beautiful--------------------









------ Triambakeshwar : Adya(The First) Jyotirlinga------




-------------------- I am in love with this place------------------




-------- Bheemashankar Temple : Amidst a wildlife Sactuary---------

No comments: